• Click Here. Fill that out with as much information as possible and click submit. A member of our sales team will contact you shortly. Please note: you must be a retail business with a resale tax exempt number or, if your state does not have sales tax, we will need a copy of your business certificate.
• You can also fill out the New Account form located in the back of any of the Wilcor International catalogs.
You can have an order of any size shipped to you or picked up. (There are dollar requirements to have your order shipped with no shipping charges.)
• Orders are generally shipped within 2 business days. During peak season holidays they can be delays. Shipping method also effect times. Contact your sales representative for specifics.
161 Drive In Road
Frankfort, NY 13340
2118 Beechgrove Pl
• While there is no minimum order requirement, you must reach a specified dollar amount to have your order shipped with no freight charges. CLICK HERE to view the free freight requirement amounts. Items with a “No Free Freight” symbol can not be shipped under the free freight terms. You must pay freight charges on these items. Our custom printed items do not qualify for the free freight policy.
• The freight charges always show on your invoice to show your savings. You can deduct the freight amount if you pay the invoice by the due date or if it was paid with a credit card at the time of the order.
• If the item you are ordering is sold “by the each”, you can order any amount. If the amount you are ordering is less than the first price break, there is a 10% increase applied to the price. Items sold by the display, case, box etc. cannot be separated.
• If the item is assorted, we cannot pull only part of an assortment.
(IE: critter caps – If I get 36 pieces total, can I get that price?)
• The price break is per item. You cannot combine the total ordered on 2 different items to get to a price break as we still have to go to different locations to pull the items.
• Wilcor will choose UPS, FedEx, common carrier or Wilcor truck for shipping based on the most competitive rate. If Wilcor has a scheduled delivery in your area within five business days, your order will be sent by Wilcor truck, unless you elect to pay freight charges. Orders are shipped FOB Frankfort, NY.
• Orders can be paid for by credit card MasterCard, Visa, Discover, & Amex (fees may apply), check by phone, COD payments are accepted if your order is being shipped by Wilcor truck, FedEx or UPS only. Open credit terms are available upon approved credit application.
• These items can be ordered through Wilcor and shipped on Wilcor trucks. They are also available if you are picking up your order. These items do not qualify for our free freight program. They can not be shipped via UPS or Fed EX.
• Wilcor is typically open Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm EST. You can leave a message on voicemail or email us with your question or concern at any day or time.
• The best way to resolve a product issue is to fill out the “Product Service” form on our website. We will contact you with any further action that may be needed.
•Wilcor International is a wholesale distributor and we can only sell our merchandise to another business. You must be able to provide a tax exempt or business certificate. We can try to direct an individual to one of our customers in your area that you can purchase from.
• Please contact our sales department at 1-800-346-2345 ext. 707 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to track your order.
• Please contact our sales department at 1-800-346-2345 ext. 707 or via email at email@example.com. You can complete the “Product Service” form on our website and we will get back to you. Please note that customer service issues can take 7-10 business days to get back to you. If you have the following information on hand when you call, it will help to expedite your customer service issue: Business name and account number, contact, phone number, invoice number, delivery method, how many boxes were signed for and details of your damage/shortage claim.
• Orders can be submitted via our website, fax: 315-733-3215, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: 1-800-346-2345 ext. 707.
• Shipping times will vary depending on the shipping method and location we are shipping to. Please check with our sales team when placing your order.
• You can complete the “Request Catalog” form on our website.
• You can call our sales department at 1-800-346-2345.
• You can call our sales department at 1-800-346-2345 ext. 707 to request your past inventory report.
• Or you can log in to our website with your username and password. A list of items you have purchased will come up first. This is a list of all items you have ordered in the current year and past 3 years. If you click on “My Product History”, you will see ALL the items you have ordered. If you click on “My Order History”, you will see all items you have ordered online from Wilcor.
• Our website has a list of all of our current specials and liquidation items. Click on the “Specials” or “Liquidation Items” tabs.
• You can also request a list of specials by calling our sales department at 1-800-346-2345 ext 707 or email email@example.com.
• When you are placing your order via phone, email, website or mail, just make a note or let the sales person taking your order know of the new/temporary shipping address. Please note that you will be charged shipping charges if your order is shipped to a residential address. To avoid these residential shipping charges, please be sure to use your physical 911 address.
• We can ship to a residential address. The order will not qualify for our free freight program however. Please note that you will be charged shipping charges if your order is shipped to a residential address. To avoid these residential shipping charges, please be sure to use your physical 911 address.
• Shipping charges will vary with each order. Wilcor will choose UPS, FedEx, common carrier or Wilcor truck based on the most competitive rates. Please see our free freight map for shipping details.