The Most Profitable Day of the year.
Tired of dragging out ordering for days & weeks?
Get it all done in 8 hours at our Buyers Show!
See it, Touch it, Test it…
Before They Hit the Market
Product Knowledge meets Profitability
Compare and select the products that will make your sales soar.
- Product education is key to better retail sales. Take all the time you need in each product area to analyze your options, explore the merchandise, and ask questions. Try it before you buy it!
- The right information is power. We’ll assist with product selection, inventory analyzation, display suggestions, market research, and more.
- After seeing our products, you’ll feel empowered and 100% confident that your buying decisions will be profitable.
Attend once and see why 95% return to the Wilcor Buyers Show every year
- A 25,000 sq. ft. showroom packed with 1,500 items designed & manufactured exclusively for Wilcor International and over 400 vendor product lines.
- Each buyer gets a private showing. No crowds, no waiting, no pressure.
- Hands-on display areas, professionally arranged,
and conveniently divided by category.
- Instant access to over 6,000 specialty products.
Compare quality and value before you buy.
- Ask the experts. Our knowledgeable staff members can tell you how each product works, how it’s made, who is buying and why.
- Discover how your purchases can be best displayed for optimum retail results.
We Make Buying Fun
Admit it…trying out products is half the fun and nobody encourages this more than Wilcor.
Go ahead, turn it on, try it out. We believe in hands-on experience.
See why 95% of our customers return every year
“I know I will enjoy working with you even more now. Thanks for a wonderful visit.”
Anna Foster | Lone Oak Campsites, East Canaan, CT
What will you do next year?
“Do yourself a favor and put it in your schedule this year!”
John & Marylou Rohlf | Benner’s Meadow Run, PA
What that say about the showroom
“We consider the Wilcor show the most important thing we do all year to keep our store profitable.”
George & Pam Koons | Shangri La on the Creek, PA